HINAI Patient Administration System (PAS)
provides a hospital with a complete system covering all aspects of administrative activity across your hospital, including inpatient and outpatient activity. The HINAI PAS is designed to work across all departments and is integrated seamlessly with other HINAI modules.
The PAS allows for easy management of activity as well as helping to eliminate breaches, reduce bottlenecks and facilitate paper-lite or paper free working.
- Manages activity and eliminate breaches
- Maintains master patient index centrally
- Schedule resource across an entire location with just one click
- Connects the patient and care provider through mobile app and enables the care provider to share clinical and administrative documents
- Easily monitors patient flow from admission request to admission to discharge
- Reduce discharge delays by availing all discharge responsibility to respective groups
Patient Care Suite
uses electronic automation for optimized workflows and improves patient care by allowing care providers to track all episodes of care for a patient and enables the updating of every such episode in the Electronic Medical Record.
The components covered under patient care are
- Computerized Physician Order Entry to allow care providers to place investigation orders, diagnostic procedure orders, drug orders, material (consumable) orders, blood orders, surgery orders and diet orders in an organized manner.
- A central repository of clinical data captured against the medical record number of the patient, allowing multiple authorized care providers to access a patient record simultaneously, a task impossible to attain with the conventional paper record.
- Nursing Workbench that assists Nursing and Ward Personnel in managing all the clinical and Administrative activities in a ward.
- Request & schedule a surgery and record details during pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative stages.
The clinical support suite supports all the activities related to pharmacy, Laboratory and Transfusion medicine.
- Acts as a drug information system useful for dispensing and stock control functions of the Pharmacy department. It supports various drug classifications and indexes, and interfaces with drug formularies and immediately prompts potential adverse alerts.
- Automates the processes of a laboratory. The design is intended to optimize workflows, maximize productivity and minimize redundant administrative activities of laboratory personnel.
- Blood Bank module handles all the blood transfusion details, including documentation, recipient & donor issues, cross matching, and stocking and related administrative as well as technical aspects.
Provides all the information relating to the hospital and the patients in the hospital.
The components covered under this are
- Dietetics and Nutrition module that helps in providing food to meet patient’s nutritional requirement. The system has the interface with the CPOE to the Dietary module and the system has the facility to take the orders from the patient in the Wards.
- Administers housekeeping, linen and laundry services to be performed throughout the Hospital for various service and administrative units.
- Supplying sterilized articles to all the Departments, which include the Wards, operation theatre, Out Patient Departments and other special units.
- Reduce the workload of the human resource department as well as increasing the efficiency of the department by standardizing human resource process.
- Automate the pay process by tracking and analyzing the work patterns of the workforce.
maintains the various Stores of Hospital and provides a comprehensive integrated stock movement across Stores, Wards, and Departments.
Procurement module administers purchase requests and purchase orders for Inventoried and Non-Inventoried items. It is linked with the Inventory function and Accounts Payable (Finance module).
Asset Management module helps in the preparation of preventive maintenance schedules, incident reporting and tracking, managing asset maintenance contracts, maintaining the asset log book, managing bank guarantees, asset maintenance related reporting and managing warranties.
The supply chain
is the second largest and fastest growing expense for providers; with only labor costing most providers more than SCM. HINAI SCM includes the base procurement and inventory modules that completely administers all the purchase and stock management transactions for Inventoried and Non-Inventoried items. These transactions are inherently interfaced with payables, revenue and expenses in finance and stock ledger.
- Centralized purchase to purchase from one central location and distribute to other branches
- Inter & intra-branch stock transactions
- Inventory cockpit ( Dashboard ) for SCM managers
- Item Reusability & Vendor managed inventory functionalities
- Inventory Audit & Control
Generates comprehensive reports on various customizable parameters. The MIS Reports module facilitates On-line Queries and generation of highly useful information needed daily, monthly and annually by management of the hospital.
The business intelligence tools predict and forecast business and ensure that various reporting techniques and functions are available for unparalleled flexibility & scalability through intuitive visuals and interactive graphics that simplify complex data.